Nagios Check Status (NCS)
What is it?
How does it work?
It obtains the information from Nagios through the MK Livestatus and process it to show the result in this way:
- Screen saver: changes the background color.
- Alarm: pronounces the status summary and/or plays an mp3 file.
- Terminal: shows a report by the demand.
- Mail: sends an email similar to the screen saver or terminal.
- Image: generates an image, using a set of images as theme and a mark of time of color.
Example on how the screen saver displays: